WEBEMPRESA provides its services through Webempresa Europa S.L., which is where your services are registered by default when you contract from Spain; and through Webempresa América INC., which is where your services are registered by default when you contract from outside Spain.
WEBEMPRESA EUROPA S.L.
- Legal identity: Webempresa Europa S.L.
- Commercial name: WEBEMPRESA
- Registry data: registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid, Volume 37232, Folio 212, Sheet M 664086, Section 8, entry 1 and 2.
- Address: C/ Almagro 11 6º 7ª 1 . 28010 Madrid (MADRID)
- Email: email@example.com
- Activity: Hosting and domains.
WEBEMPRESA AMÉRICA INC
- Legal identity: Webempresa América INC.
- Commercial name: WEBEMPRESA
- EIN: 99-0373184
- Address: 150 Clove Road, 11 Floor Little Falls, 07424 New Jersey, United States of America
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
International data transfer
Most of the data collected by WEBEMPRESA is processed on servers located in Europe, so user data will be processed in accordance with the degree of protection required by European regulations. However, some data will be collected and processed on US servers. Data protection regulations are different depending on each country, therefore, regardless of where the information is processed, we will apply the same user and customer data protection measures, which are described in this policy.
Consequently, WEBEMPRESA as responsible for the processing of the personal data of the web user complies with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD); with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of data of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RPDD); with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
General terms and conditions
These General Conditions regulate the use and mere access to the web pages that make up the WEBEMPRESA site, including the contents and services made available on them.
Consequently, the user expressly consents and agrees to submit to the General Conditions that regulate the following block of websites:
No rights will be limited without express consent.
WEBEMPRESA allows the creation, free of charge, of a customer account, through the creation of a username and password. Your data will be collected in an automated form and the creation process can be carried out by clicking on the “Customer access” button, located in the upper right part of the home page of the web, then clicking on the “Account access” and “Register” button.
The user data must be entered in the form, through the registration process described, are: the username, the email provided and the password of your choice.
After completing the registration, reading the Contract Conditions and accepting the terms, you will have access to the following free web services:
- Forum: Both the user and the one who has registered, but has not contracted any of the web’s paid services, will be able to access the forum. However, for reasons of impossibility to answer all the questions that are raised in it, only users who have contracted Reseller Hosting services, Joomla Hosting of 6G or higher, High Performance WordPress Hosting of 6GB or higher, PrestaShop Hosting of 6GB or higher, or Medium, Maxi, L and XL hosting plans, will be able to participate in the forum.
- Training : Courses, Webinars and tutorials with useful information for the user.
- Downloads: Joomla content downloads, download WordPress and PrestaShop improved by WEBEMPRESA.
- Customer Area: service and invoice management, ticketing system, affiliate program, ‘Invite a friend’ referral program and other services for the user.
Personal data we collect and how we do it
The information that WEBEMPRESA collects is basic, not complex, and is collected with the aim of providing good customer service: name, surname, billing information and emails that is treated as personal information.
The personal data that we process at WEBEMPRESA come from:
- Contact forms.
- Subscription forms.
- Customer registration forms.
- Customer area forms.
- “Work with us” form.
Commitments and obligations of users
The user is informed, and accepts, that the mere access to this website does not imply, in any way, the beginning of a commercial relationship with WEBEMPRESA.
The user agrees to use the website, its services and contents without contravening current legislation, good faith and public order.
The use of the website for illicit or harmful purposes, or that, in any way, may cause harm or prevent the normal functioning of the website is prohibited.
Regarding the contents of this website, the following is expressly prohibited: :
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, in whole or in part, unless you have the express and formal authorization of WEBEMPRESA as the legitimate owner of the website and its content.
- Any violation of the rights of the provider or of WEBEMPRESA as the legitimate owner.
- Its use for commercial or advertising purposes.
In the use of the web, https://www.webempresa.com and the rest of the block of webs linked to WEBEMPRESA that we have previously designated, the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage the image, interests and rights of WEBEMPRESA or third parties or that could damage, disable or overload the portals that would prevent, in any way, the normal use of the web.
Any illegal or improper use of the website and its content will be the sole responsibility of the user.
Likewise, and although WEBEMPRESA has the security and protection mechanisms required for the purpose of the web, it will not be responsible for the existence of malware or other elements that may cause alterations in the user’s computer systems (software and hardware) or in their electronic documents and files.
The personal data communicated by the user will be managed by WEBEMPRESA in automated files of which it is the owner.
WEBEMPRESA has technical, organizational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection.
Communication between users and WEBEMPRESA uses a secure channel. The website includes an SSL certificate, which is a security protocol that provides encrypted protection in the transmission of data from the user and the server.
Two-factor authentication, tiered personal information restrictions and a password manager are also included.
WEBEMPRESA staff is specially trained in data protection, as well as subject to confidentiality clauses and will never have access to user passwords.
The user will be informed without delay and within a maximum period of 48 hours of any security incident that may occur.
Intellectual and industrial property rights
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of WEBEMPRESA.
The user agrees to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by WEBEMPRESA.
The user knows and expressly accepts that all of the websites, including the text, software, content (including structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of these), podcasts, photographs, audiovisual material and graphics, without being exhaustive, is protected by trademarks, copyrights and other legitimate rights, in accordance with international treaties to which Spain is a party and other property rights and laws of Spain.
In the event that a user or a third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate intellectual property rights due to the introduction of certain content on the web, they must notify WEBEMPRESA of said circumstance indicating:
- Personal data of the interested owner of the rights allegedly infringed, or indicate the representation with which he acts in case the claim is presented by a third party other than the interested party.
- Indicate the contents protected by intellectual property rights and their location on the web, the accreditation of the intellectual property rights indicated and an express declaration in which the interested party is responsible for the veracity of the information provided in the notification.
The user expressly accepts that, in any case, the applicable Law to settle any question, conflict, dispute or incident in the field of Intellectual Property, will be the current Spanish legislation and, in particular, Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the consolidated text of the Intellectual Property Law, regularizing, clarifying and harmonizing the current legal provisions on the matter.
The WEBEMPRESA web pages provide links to other own websites and to content owned by third parties such as:
- Content from other blogs.
The content and operation of third-party services will not be the responsibility of WEBEMPRESA, but rather the owner of the aforementioned tools or websites.
On our websites you can allow comments to enrich the content and make queries.
Comments that are not related to the themes of these websites, that include defamation, grievances, insults, personal attacks or lack of respect in general towards the author or towards other members, will not be accepted. These comments will be deleted by the web administrators, without said deletion being considered in any case, a violation of freedom of expression. Comments that contain information that is misleading or false, as well as comments that contain personal information, such as private addresses or telephone numbers and that violate our data protection policy, will also be deleted.
Likewise, those comments created solely for promotional purposes of a website, person or group and everything that can be considered spam in general will be rejected.
Any discriminatory or defamatory comment directed at a person or group based on their race, gender, condition or sexual identity, will be immediately brought to the attention of the competent authorities.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
WEBEMPRESA will not assume any responsibility in the production of damages of any nature that could be caused by:
- The lack of availability, legality, quality, reliability, and effective functioning of third-party websites, or their services and contents.
- The existence of malware, malicious or harmful programs in the user’s own content or in third-party websites.
- Illegal, negligent, fraudulent use of WEBEMPRESA’s tools and services, and/or contrary to this Legal Notice.
Applicable law and jurisdiction dispute resolution platform
The applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this legal notice, as well as any matter related to the services of this portal, will be Spanish law, users expressly submitting to the courts of MADRID.
Similarly, users have at their disposal the dispute resolution platform provided by the European Commission and which is available at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-travel- eu/consumers/resolve-your-consumer-complaint_en
Privacy is important to WEBEMPRESA.
In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from our users and how we use it.
On this website and on other websites owned by Webempresa, the personal data of users are respected and cared for and therefore:
- The data collection is basic, not complex, and therefore, the user will never be required to provide personal information, except that necessary to provide the service they require.
- Our users’ personal information will not be shared with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have their express authorization.
The user is recommended to regularly review the legal notices and privacy policies to be informed of the changes made.
The principles that will be applied to the treatment of user data will be those established by European regulations, whether contracted from Europe or from the US.
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the express consent of the user will always be required for the contracting or provision of services.
- Principle of data minimization: The processing of the user’s personal data will serve the specific purpose for which it has been contracted, any assignment of the data must be expressly consented to by the user, except when the transfer obeys a legal obligation or the mandate of a competent authority.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the user’s data will be kept for the duration of the provision of the service and compliance with legal obligations. Afterwards, they will be destroyed.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of our users’ data by third parties.
Purpose and legitimacy of the processing of the user’s personal data
The purpose for which WEBEMPRESA will treat the user’s personal data, as well as the legal basis that legitimizes the treatment:
1. Management and control of user registration. Contact forms completed by the user in accordance with this policy and with the terms and conditions applicable in each case.
2. Recruitment of domain and hosting services or web tools. 3. Resolution of doubts regarding the contracted service.
4. Informative purpose: subscription to WEBEMPRESA content, newsletters, electronic bulletins.
5. Carrying out personalized commercial actions and assessment of the services offered by WEBEMPRESA.
The legal basis for the processing of user data is the legal, contractual and commercial interest in the provision of services offered by WEBEMPRESA.
The personal data provided will be kept:
- While the commercial relationship is maintained.
- Until its deletion is requested by the interested party.
Transfer of data to third parties
No data will be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation or when, for the contracted service, it is essential to have a service provider outside of WEBEMPRESA. In this case, the express formal consent of the user will be obtained.
At this point, as a general rule, WEBEMPRESA shares data with the following providers, under their corresponding privacy conditions:
- Google Analytics: Link to your data processing conditions.
- Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN). Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA): Link to their data processing conditions.
- Verisign: Link to your data processing conditions.
- DENIC: Link to your data processing conditions.
- EURid: Link to your data processing conditions.
- PuntCat Foundation: Link to your data processing conditions.
- OVH Hispano, S.L.:
- TECNOCRÁTICA CENTRO DE DATOS, S.L.: Link to your data processing conditions.
- IP CORPORATE SOLUTIONS, S.L. (MrDomain): Link to your data processing conditions.
When browsing https://www.webempresa.com/ and other websites owned by WEBEMPRESA, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user.
Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services.
These websites use the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
- Google TAG Manager.
- Google Optimize.
- Google ADS.
- FaceBook Pixel.
Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, opposition, limitation of processing and data portability (with the reference “User Rights”) by writing to email@example.com or to the following address:
WEBEMPRESA EUROPA, S.L., c/Almagro no. 11, 6th floor 7a 1 of Madrid (28010)
If when registering on the website, the user has given their consent for the purposes for which they have been requested, they may revoke it by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the aforementioned postal address.
Likewise, if the user considers that they have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of their rights before those responsible for Personal Data, they can use the aforementioned conflict resolution platform.
The tools and services are NOT directed to persons under the age of 18. If WEBEMPRESA suspects or is aware of the registration of a minor, it will proceed to cancel the registration and prevent access or use of the corresponding products, services or content.
Webempresa does not carry out SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or expressly authorized by the user.
Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
Webempresa undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them as such.