Domain Name Search
Your domain name is what identifies your project or brand to your customers or users on the Internet.
Find the domain that suits you best and manage it with us.
The advantages of managing your domain in Webempresa
Speed: Immediate activation
Security: Accredited Registrar
Support: 24 hours, 365 days
What domain name extensions can you use?
We have multiple options for your brand to be positioned on the web.
Services included with your domain
When you activate your domain you will have access to a control panel from which you can manage all the changes you need: Modify DNSs, edit and hide Whois data, lock and unlock your domain, renew it, etc.
Whois data privacy
Activating free Whois privacy on your domains will prevent display of your personal data in search engines. This option is not available for .es domains because the regulations for them don’t allow it.
Your domain will be more secure with transfer locking, because you will prevent anyone else from transferring it to another provider without your authorization. You can lock and unlock your domain whenever you need to.
If you register your domain in Webempresa without buying a hosting service, you can activate a free Domains Plan. This plan will enable you to edit the DNS zones for your domains and set up redirects in domains and subdomains.
Free parking page
If you don’t buy a hosting service for your domain, you can publish a free parking page with the Domain Plan. You can use this page to publish your contact information or a countdown to the publication of your website, for example.
24-hour, year round support
We know how important it is to be able to call on someone quickly when you need them most. That’s why our support team is available to help you 24 hours a day, year round (including weekends and holidays).
All our hosting plans include a free domain
If you want to create or move a website, you can register your first domain or transfer one you already have in the sign up process for hosting.
Tools to help you manage your domains
You can check out the data for any domain registered, but please be aware that no personal data will be displayed if the domain has Whois privacy enabled.
Reporting cases of abuse
Find the perfect domain for your website
Frequently asked questions about the check for domain availability
Why use a domain lookup?
What can I do if the domain name I want is no longer available?
When will a domain be free?
The domain expiry date follows this domain registration period, when the domain enters an expired or suspended state. The phases the expired domain can go through vary depending on the registered domain’s extension:
- Generic domains: If the domain has not been renewed after the expiry date or during the grace period (0-45 days) or the redemption period (30 days), the domain remains in the state pending delete for between 0 and 5 days. After that time it is released and becomes available for any user to register.
- .es domains: If the expiry date has passed and it is not renewed during the grace period, the domain becomes free and any user can register it.
- .eu domains: One day after the expiry date, it enters the 40-day redemption period, after which it would be free for any user to register if it has not been renewed.
How to choose the name of your domain?
- Choose a domain name related to what you do with your website or brand. It needs to be an easily recognizable name.
- Use words that are easy to recall and to enter. Short domain names work better.
- Use the most suitable domain extension for your web project. If you register multiple extensions with the same domain name too, you will be making sure that only you can use it, no on else.
Get into the details in our blog about how to choose a good domain name for your website.