Your website at full speed
Speed, speed and more speed
If your website loads like a rocket,Google will love you.
We know that, so we tune our servers to make websites fly.
We’ve become experts in crafting web acceleration technology: Nginx, Varnish, PHP 8.0, 7.4, HTTP/2, CloudLinux…
Even more speed
Why will your website load faster in Webempresa?
- Because we host you on NVMe SSD servers.
- Because we cage accounts and your neighbors don’t bother you. VPS level in shared hosting 🙂
- Because if you have lots of visitors, we have an ace up our sleeve: Magic Cache.
- Because we help you optimize your images in a single click.
- Because our team helps you troubleshoot problems that affect your website loading.
- Because we incorporate the latest server-level technologies, so you set the limit to your website: PHP 8.0, 7.4 and HTTP/2
They also suffer many fewer failures than other types of disks.
SSDs have no moving parts, they use only semiconductors, enabling faster data access.
The result is a much faster server response rate.
Magic Cache supports peaks of 250 simultaneous visits without your account flinching.
We host websites with 450,000 visits a day with no problems.
Free image optimization
48,000 customers have already used ImgOptimizer, our free service for one-click optimizing of all your hosting images.
If one client sees a significant increase in resource consumption, this doesn’t affect the performance and speed of the other hosting accounts on that server.
PHP 8.0, 7.4
Server response time doesn’t slow as visits increase. You can increase PHP website code processing speed by up to 600%. On top of doubling speed, it cuts memory usage by up to 40%.
The great advance of HTTP/2 is that the browser can download all the elements of your website in parallel, so loading speed optimization is spectacular.
We are with you
Experts in accelerating WordPress and Joomla
If your website takes too long to load, you can count on our technical team to spot where the problem lies and offer you solutions to resolve the problem definitively. We don’t want slow websites at our house.
We have our own audit systems to find out where the performance problems are in a WordPress, Joomla or PrestaShop and we share them with you so that speed is not a concern for you.